Holy moly, I’m so excited that the lovely ladies at The Style Palette nominated me for the Liebster Award! So sweet! I’m incredibly new to the blogging world and to get recognized by such an awesome blog is so exciting! Thank you so much! Check out their blog, definitely one of my all time favs!
1. Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in your post.
2. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
3. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
4. Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
5. Copy these rules into your post.
Here are my A’s!
1. Where would be your ideal holiday and why? My ideal holiday would definitely be in Greece, I’ve always wanted to go! It’s gorgeous from what I’ve seen in pictures and it looks incredible.
2. Do you have any siblings? I have one sibling, my sister Kaitlyn! She’s seven year older than me!
3. What is your favourite type of animal, real or mythical? My favorite animal is probably a dog, not very exciting but they’re just so loving and sweet! I love how cuddly and vocal they are!
4. If you had three wishes what would they be? I would first wish to have all my friends live like 5 minutes away from me, I moved and they all live way too far away! Second, I would love to have just a huge room full of makeup, I love makeup. Lastly, I would wish to be able to teleport! To be somewhere else without the hassle of driving and airplanes lol, its 2015 where is this technology?!?!
5. Do you speak more than one language? No, sadly. I would love to learn German! I’ve got an app called Duolingo and I’ve used it quite a bit, but I am NO WHERE close to being fluent by any means! Lol
6. Do you have a party trick, if so what is it? I don’t go to enough parties to have a party trick! Lol
7. What is your main talent? My main talent… probably writing. Formal writing, like for papers and things. I love to read and write so writing essays for school comes so easy to me. I edit stuff fast too and I think thats a talent.. right?
8. Who is your idol? (Could be anyone) Ohhhhh man. That’s a tough question. I admire so many different people for so many different reasons! Probably my sister which is cheesy but she’s always been someone who I’ve idolized for too many reasons to write, she’s amazing!
9. Where would you like to live in the future? I would love to live in Utah. As random as that sounds, I just have this love for Utah. I’m visiting my boyfriend in November, and to get to him we’re driving through Utah; I couldn’t be more excited!
10. Have you ever broken a bone? I’ve never broken a bone and I’m knocking on wood writing this because I am terrified to break a bone! Lol
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time I love to watch youtube and write, its so relaxing! I have 10 blog posts ready to go already because lately ALL I’ve been doing is writing blog posts!
Here are my nominees!
Me, Myself and Everything Else
Last but not least, these are the questions!
1. Where would be your ideal holiday and why?
2. Do you have any siblings?
3. What is your favourite type of animal, real or mythical?
4. If you had three wishes what would they be?
5. Do you speak more than one language?
6. Do you have a party trick, if so what is it?
7. What is your main talent?
8. Who is your idol? (Could be anyone)
9. Where would you like to live in the future?
10. Have you ever broken a bone?
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Thank you so much again to The Style Palette! I love all your posts, and reading them makes my day!
Have a great Thursday everybody! ❤